Valley works to ensure that the payment of your bills is as simple as possible. We have created multiple ways in which you, as our patient, can pay your bill conveniently.
- Pay Online – click the “Pay Your Bill” button at the top of this page. You will be directed to our pay page where you will be able to submit a payment.
- Pay Online through our Portal – If you are already signed up with our Patient Portal, you can click on the Patient Portal menu then on the Patient Login button. Once you are logged into the portal, you will have the option to make a payment.
- Pay Online through Email – if you have a current bill with us, we will send you an email with the detail of that bill. From that email you can click on the Pay Now button and easily and quickly pay your bill (see instructions below).
- Pay Over the Phone – you can call any of our offices or our billing group and they will be happy to take your payment over the phone.
- Pay at the Office – you can pay your bill when you come to the office.
Valley uses Patient Pay to make it fast and easy for patients to view and pay bills online.
1. Open the email.
The subject line will say “You have a New Bill from Valley OBGYN”.
2. Click on the “View and Pay Your Bill” button.
You will be directed to a secure website.
– If this is your first time paying a bill online, you will need to create an account. Simply enter your date of birth and choose a password.
3. Review your statement and make a payment.
You can pay with credit cards, debit cards, FSA cards and HSA cards.
– On the statement, you will see the name of the patient, the date of service, the person who provided the treatment and a line-by-line accounting of the services provided. You will also see the specific charge for each service and any payments that have been made.
– Once your payment has been submitted, you will see a confirmation page.